All 48 art Reviews

T-45d Power Armor T-45d Power Armor

Art... art always changes.
And it's always awesome when it comes from you, loved it!

Demons making Sleep Paralysis Demons making Sleep Paralysis

Awesomely creepy as always... is that thing on the top-right corner a stapled dick?? '-'

Comick responds:

hahah thanks! also that demon causes nightmares about genital mutilation, so his head looks like a dick that has been cut down the center and then sewed back up. :)

Hank-N-Tricky Pt. II Hank-N-Tricky Pt. II

So Hank is a freaking bad-ass bloody reaper and Tricky has 6 eyes? Whoa dude, you made them even better than they are in the original series, great job there!

Rhunyc responds:

Haha, I don't know about making them any better.. but thank you for the nice words anyways!

Come Home Come Home

I have a feeling this would look awesome as a wallpaper.
Good job, 5/5 for sure.

minecraft is pretty awesome minecraft is pretty awesome

Really awesome, i loved it. I just think the Enderman is kinda bright, he shoud have darker colors, because he's originally black.
Anyway, if this was on a T-shirt, i would buy it for sure!

dommi-fresh responds:

the enderman caused alotta problems i am not gunna lie it was either too dark and hard to make out or too light but able to see the details.

Flandre Scarlet fan art Flandre Scarlet fan art

Really good, you have talent with drawing.
Work a bit on the wings and especially the hands, they're looking kinda weird.

Nightmares Nightmares

Really nice, the colors are great and it's really dark, which makes it real creepy. I also think that smile kinda looks like Jeff the Killer's.

Corruption Corruption

I really loved it, very good job. Also, i loved what you tried to say with that, his name "Corruption" and the church in his head, i got it (i guess).

dbd."I miss you too." dbd."I miss you too."

I loved it as much as i loved the last one.
I hope rating will be enabled soon, i wanna vote a 5 on this.

Day by Day Day by Day

Yeah, i know how that's like... I loved it, too bad it can't be voten on yet.